Wood Mackenzie hosted its 2016 Power & Renewables Forum in Houston on December 2 2016. The presentations are now available in the Downloads section. The main theme of the Forum was on rapidly transitioning power and renewables markets. The team looked closely at the impact of emerging market trends namely solar, battery storage, wind, energy efficiency, transport electrification and clean coal, among others. The presentations address the following topics.
- North America power and renewables market themes: rapidly transitioning markets
- Gas market outlook: gas pricing for power and potential risks
- RCOT changing fundamentals: will the energy market work?
- WECC: redesigning the West
- Cleaning up the Southeast
- PJM, the Mid-continent and the Northeast: what's to come?
- New opportunities: what does a liberalized Mexican power market look like?
- Distributed solar: what does the future hold?
- Clean coal and emerging technologies: policy, market and technological drivers
- Evolving with the Grid
This report includes 1 file(s)
- Power and Renewable Forum.pdf PDF - 7.11 MB