Get this report
You can pay by card or invoice
26 July 2018
Eagle Ford key play
The Eagle Ford continues to stands out as an institution of tight oil development and continues to underpin much of the production growth from the Lower 48 outside of the Permian Basin. This Eagle Ford Key Play Type Curve report has been updated to reflect our latest views on production, costs and well productivity. In our latest update, we have expanded the number of type curves in our Eagle Ford coverage by further sub-dividing the nine existing sub-plays at the county level, resulting in 25 total type curves. This enhanced granularity enables our analysis to capture distinct trends and nuances, relating to well design and well performance, that occur within the larger sub-play boundaries across the Eagle Ford.
Why buy this report?
Our detailed report cuts to the heart of industry trends by benchmarking sub-plays and companies across the Eagle Ford. Make strong investment decisions on opportunities in the region by using this report to:
• Understand the trends our analysts see for production in 2018 and beyond
• Identify sub-play areas with the strongest prospects
• Benchmark production against other regions in the L48
Find out more about project economics, company performance, and value across sub-plays.
This comprehensive study reveals what is driving value across the popular Eagle Ford region. It includes:
• Detailed analysis of over 1,600 of Eagle Ford's wells, tracking changes in performance efficiencies and value
• Measurement of productivity across nine sub-play areas
• Our latest forecasts on production costs, productivity and company performance
Related subscription products
Other reports you may be interested in
Browse reports by Industry Sector