Global Oil Cost Curves and Pre-FID Breakevens
Breakeven costs are assigned to every element of our global liquids supply view allowing a comprehensive view of the global cost of supply. Key analysis includes: 1) How the cost of supply will change through to 2035. 2) The importance future drilling in US Lower 48 and pre-FID projects. 3) Where each sub-play and pre-FID conventional project sits on the cost curve in ten years time. 4) How have offshore breakevens changed since before the price crash.
Why buy this report?
- Understand the cost of supply and how it will change through time.
- View low cost and high cost assets and where they are on the cost curve.
- Identify future trends using the cost of supply and how the cost curve has migrated through time.
- View individual offshore assets and compare to other assets in your portfolio.
- Use the included dataset to benchmark specific assets and trends.
Table of contents
1. Executive summary
2. The 4 key charts which sum up global supply:
- The global cost curve
- OPEC vs Non-OPEC breakeven bands
- The importance of pre-FID projects
- The pre-FID cost curve
3. Granular analysis of the cost curves:
- Individual cost curves of each resource theme
- Key pre-FID projects split out
- How and why has the pre-FID cost curve changed over time?
- How have offshore breakevens changed at a country level?
- How have deepwater specific breakevens changed over time at a country level?
- Key deepwater projects
- Key ultra-deepwater projects
4. Methodology and assumptions