On 18 April 2017, Wood Mackenzie hosted its annual Moscow Upstream Briefing. The title of the event was The Upstream industry adapts - what’s changing and how successfully? The presentations, available in the Downloads section, aim to provide wider context beyond Russia, and how companies are reacting to the current price environment.
- Exploration - turning the corner by David Thomson, Product Manager Exploration Service
- Uncertain times ahead as gas markets pivot on Russia strategy by Stephen O’Rourke, Director Global Gas
- Recovery mode: the emerging operator / supply chain relationship by Malcolm Forbes-Cable, Vice President Consulting
- 2017, a turning point for North Africa by Adam Pollard, Senior Analyst, Middle East & North Africa
- Winning long-term strategies for oil producers by Valentina Kretzschmar, Director, Corporate Research.
This report includes 5 file(s)
- Exploration turning the corner.pdf PDF - 1.25 MB
- Uncertain times ahead as gas markets pivot on Russia strategy.pdf PDF - 1.41 MB
- Recovery mode the emerging operator supply chain relationship.pdf PDF - 932.86 KB
- 2017 a turning point for North Africa.pdf PDF - 1.60 MB
- Winning long-term strategies for oil producers NOCs v Majors.pdf PDF - 1.28 MB