- From the economy to environmental policy, China is in a period of transition. What does this mean for the commodity outlook?
- How will China manage over-capacity across key sectors including natural gas, LNG, coal, power and steel?
- Has China reached peak coal, and how will China's environmental policies affect demand for coal, gas and renewables?
- Can Chinese consumers drive a recovery in global oil prices?
- Is China's upstream sector going to deliver a shale gas revolution?
How we help you
- Integrated analysis on China's energy markets, mining and metals and resource industries
- Access to provincial forecasts for China, including GDP, population and urbanisation
- Beyond the macroeconomics story - forward-looking commodity analysis at the asset, provincial and corporate level
- Reliable data and insight to identify opportunities and make better investment decisions
- Understand how China's slower growth and shift to consumption is impacting commodity supply, demand and price
- Insightful commentary on emerging trends in China