NSW & QLD Coal Mines and Projects Wallmap
Our detailed wallmap of the New South Wales and Queensland coal industry, coal mines by status, coal concessions by operator, rail, ports, coal power stations, and coal basins.
The map allows clients to get a rapid appreciation of: the scale and nature of the coal industry in NSW and QLD, which operators are active in each State, the location of the main coal mines and projects, and the level of current and proposed infrastructure.
In addition, informative charts provide the following information:
- Australian key companies 2022 (attributable production)
- Top 10 mines by total marketable production 2022
- Top 10 coal assets (operating and probable) by remaining marketable reserves 2023
- Total coal export by destination country 2022
Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on high quality paper
- Couriered to you when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition