Global LNG Wallmap
Our highly detailed Global LNG wallmap, showing LNG shipping routes, and liquefaction and regasification terminals and their project status.
Inserts show detailed views of:
- Main fields and terminals in Australia, the Middle East and East Africa
- LNG regasification terminals for Europe and North East Asia
- LNG liquefaction terminals and gas plays in North America: Gulf Coast and Western Canada
In addition, informative charts provide the following information:
- USA Lower 48 LNG by development status
- LNG Demand of top importers
- LNG ship orders and deliveries v. spot charter rate
- Nominal European regas capacity build out
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the LNG industry. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on high quality paper
- Couriered to you when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition