Buy a map for HALF price, only $375 (50% saving). Use code map50% at checkout.
Our detailed wallmap of the world’s gold mines.
The map gives you a rapid appreciation of the location of the world’s gold mines, the location of potential mine projects and each country’s gold production in tonnes.
The mines are distinguished according to whether they are operational, projects or closed and also between primary gold mines and co/by product mines.
Each country is colour-coded according to its total production of gold.
The map also includes the following informative charts: Total Cash Plus Sustaining Capital Cost Components, Sources of Gold Ore Milled, Capital Expenditure & Average Gold Price, Top 10 Gold Production by country (2016, 2017) and Top 10 Gold Production by Country (2017).
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the gold mining sector. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition