Wood Mackenzie has produced a highly detailed wallmap of the Caspian Sea area showing the latest information about the oil and gas infrastructure in the region.
The map looks at the regions of Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan, and includes:
- Licensed and open blocks
- Oil and gas fields
- Refineries and processing plants
- Existing and planned pipelines
- Power stations, industrial plants and other key infrastructure
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the Caspian Sea energy sector. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days. Click on the image to zoom into a detailed section view of the wallmap.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition