Buy a map for HALF price, only $375 (50% saving). Use code map50% at checkout.
Wood Mackenzie has produced a detailed wallmap of showing the latest oil and gas information for Mexico.
The map shows oil and gas fields, licensed and open blocks, wells, operators, platforms, refineries, terminals and the locations of existing and planned oil and gas pipelines.
Insert maps give detailed views of the most important areas: Burgos Basin, Perdido Area, Tampico Basin and Bay of Campeche.
The map gives you a rapid appreciation of:
- The scale and nature of the oil and gas business in Mexico
- Which operators are active in the country
- The location of the main oil and gas projects
- The level of infrastructure
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the Mexican energy sector. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition