Webinar | Route to Net Zero
Recording now available!
On the 16th August, our experts, Murray Douglas, Global Head, Hydrogen and Ammonia Research, Mhairidh Evans, Head of CCUS Research, and Gail Anderson, Research Director, North Sea Upstream ran a live webinar where they discussed:
- Record profits and fiscal disruption: what next for the North Sea’s upstream sector?
- How the UK can compete and differentiate in a nascent hydrogen market.
- The global CCUS landscape and the UK’s place in it
Enjoyed the content we shared?
Our speakers will be at SPE Offshore Europe from the 5th - 8th September 2023 in Aberdeen, Scotland, where they will be speaking in the Energy Transition Theatre, covering:
- Can the UK meet its 2030 CCUS target?
- Hydrogen: How the North Sea can compete in a crowded market
- UKCS Emissions in the Global Context