Join Wood Mackenzie's experts on Thursday April 29th at 14:00 - 16:00 WAT (WAT is currently the same as BST, or GMT+1).
Our highly successful annual event held in Lagos since 2015 will this year take place online showcasing the breadth and depth of our market-leading Nigerian energy sector research.
Our experts will provide thought-leading insights on the biggest issues facing investors in Nigeria.
14:00 WAT | Welcome and introduction
Mhairidh Evans, Principal Research Analyst, Energy Transition Technology Costs
14:05 WAT | What does the Energy Transition mean for Nigeria?
Adam Pollard, Principal Research Analyst, Upstream Sub Saharan Africa
14:30 WAT | What impact will the Petroleum Industry Bill have on upstream investment in Nigeria?
Andon Blake, Principal Economist
14:55 WAT | Giving up on gas? It might be the "decade of gas", but should Nigeria focus more effort on solar instead?
Gail Anderson, Research Director, and Benjamin Attia, Research Analyst
15:25 WAT | Panel discussion
Navigating the Energy Transition: challenges facing Nigerian E&Ps
Chaired by Gail Anderson, Research Director
- Mrs Oritsemeyiwa Eyesan, Group General Manager, Head of Corporate Planning and Strategy, NNPC
- Mr Akinbambo Ibidapo Obe, General Manager Commercial, Oando Energy Resources
- Mr Michael Humphries, Director, Redcliff Energy Advisors
- Mr Alex Osho, Chief Financial Officer, Waltersmith Petroman
15:50 WAT | Live Q&A
16:00 WAT | Close
To attend the virtual briefing, please click the registration button on the right of this page.
You may also be interested in finding out more about some of our products:
- Lens | The industry standard for critical decision-support. Bring the future into sharper focus with Lens. Get the answers you need to turn your business vision into a reality
- Fiscal Service | Optimise the outcomes of fiscal discussions and ensure the most appropriate terms are achieved for new opportunities. With our Fiscal Service, E&P companies, investors and governments can review existing terms and enhance their negotiating power by referencing our independent analysis
- Global Economic Model | Screen upstream assets, benchmark your portfolio and maintain your strategic advantage with proprietary economic data for the entire industry. Use our data or input your own data and assumptions to value assets and portfolios using our Global Economic Model (GEM)
- Global Gas Service | Identify opportunities, mitigate risks and guide investment strategies by understanding global gas dynamics, pricing and flows
- LNG Service | Providing a global perspective on the LNG market and a deep understanding of key projects and economics around the world
- Upstream Service | Get in-depth intelligence and forward-looking analysis of the upstream oil and gas sector at the asset and country level. With our Upstream Service, our asset valuations and proprietary data help you quickly identify and screen opportunities at a global scale.
Wood Mackenzie Lens
The industry standard for critical decision-support.