Global Economic Model
The valuation standard
Screen upstream assets, benchmark your portfolio and maintain your strategic advantage with proprietary economic data for the entire industry. Use our data or input your own data and assumptions to value assets and portfolios using our Global Economic Model (GEM).
Discuss your challenges with our solutions experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
To respond to change and maintain a competitive advantage, you need quick access to valuations data that allows you to find your next opportunities, benchmark the competition and model potential scenarios.
Our Global Economic Model – GEM – is globally recognised as the preeminent valuation tool with unrivalled modelling flexibility that saves you time by providing access to pre-populated valuation data that can be integrated into your own databases and systems.
Easily create bespoke upstream valuations to gain corporate and fiscal insights, evaluate performance for assets and company portfolios, identify and screen growth opportunities, benchmark competitors, and implement upstream strategies and investment decisions.
Global Economic Model
Samuel Lussac, our Russia Research Manager, explains how GEM enables you to understand the economic viability of brownfield assets.
Features at a glance
With independent data, transparent models and flexible tools for the valuation of upstream assets and portfolios globally, GEM drives the creation and implementation of high performing upstream strategies and helps maximise the return from your investment decisions.
- Run project economics using costs, production and prices and tie these back to what happened historically while having an informed view of the future
- Improve the accuracy of valuations with complete historical tax change data
- Have confidence in the coverage of valuations with fiscal models, including fiscal terms data for specific blocks/licences
- Get a comprehensive and unbiased fiscal picture using data gathered through publicly available sources and our strong industry relationships
- Ensure results reflect your reality by entering your own assumptions and data
- Trace asset calculations through Excel-based models
commercial upstream assets
fields and plays
potentially economic developments
Designed for you
Learn how GEM can help.