Upstream Data Tool
You expect the world. So here it is.
Quickly study trends and identify and benchmark opportunities at the infrastructure, asset, country and company level on one intuitive platform.
Discuss your challenges with our solutions experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
In today's competitive environment, you need to spend less time manipulating data and more time driving your strategy.
Upstream Data Tool is an intuitive tool that uses sophisticated online filtering, visualization and data manipulation to quickly and easily get access to proprietary cost, production, reserves and economics data.
Get the information you need quickly and easily to analyse market conditions, understand how the competitors stack up, and evaluate potential opportunities quantitatively at the asset, company, or country level.
Features at a glance
Upstream Data Tool (UDT) sets the standard for upstream oil and gas data analysis. Through UDT's easy-to-use, flexible interface, you can view, analyse and download information including maps, charts and data grids from our comprehensive global asset and corporate dataset.
Quickly manipulate and interpret our trusted, proprietary information including cash flows (field gross and company net) from 1965-2064 to inform your competitor analysis and your exploration, acquisition, and development strategies.
UDT lets you quickly and effectively:
- Examine where on-offer acreage exists, or where recent blocks were awarded that could offer farm-in opportunities
- Classify discoveries by size - from small (<10 MMBOE) up to super-giant (>5,000 MMBOE)
- Compare valuations, reserves, and production on an asset, basin, country, regional, or global level
- Rank your peer group or selected companies by capex spend, spend per BOE, and exploration success
- Evaluate company portfolios by water depth, basin, development type or maturity
- Identify global and regional trends across licensing, exploration, production, and cost metrics
Designed for you
Learn how the Upstream Data Tool can help.