The world consumed over 150 million tonnes of ethylene in 2017 and will need more than 200 million tonnes by 2025 to meet global demand. On the supply side, China will continue to build naphtha crackers and methanol-to-olefins facilities to make ethylene and derivatives.
To remain competitive in this rapidly changing market, you need a comprehensive view of global supply and demand, price forecasts and petrochemical feedstock trends. Our Ethylene Global Supply Demand Analytics Service offers a complete long-term picture of the global ethylene market and includes cutting-edge data, reports and forecasts through 2040, with an integrated view of NGLs, naphtha and other feedstocks through the ethylene value chain.
Key features at a glance:
- Detailed global ethylene supply/demand balances for every country in the world
- Integrated and realistic view of feedstock supply and derivative demand
- Comprehensive ethylene production capacities itemized by operator, location, technology and size
- Market price, cost and margin forecasts for ethylene in all major market centres of the world, including key assumptions for energy, feedstocks, operating costs and capital costs
The service includes a graphical user interface and offers the following:
- Ethylene strategic outlook analysis report
- Ethylene capacity and projects in a Microsoft Excel data file
- Ethylene supply/demand balances in a Microsoft Excel data file
- Ethylene price costs and cash margins in a Microsoft Excel data file
For more information on this study, download the brochure by completing the form on this page or contact email@example.com.