The world consumed over 100 million tonnes of propylene in 2017 but will need 135 million tonnes by 2025 to meet anticipated global demand growth. With this increasing demand and growth potential, companies are actively investing in on-purpose propylene production technologies such as propylene dehydrogenation, methanol-to-olefins and metathesis.
No where else is this more evident than in China, who is seeking to become self-sufficient in propylene. Other countries with the means are also investing toward propylene self-sufficiency, but they will still have to depend on the global trade of propylene and propylene derivatives to meet their needs.
To remain competitive in this rapidly changing market, you need a comprehensive view of global supply and demand, price forecasts and petrochemical feedstock trends. Our Propylene Global Supply Demand Analytics Service offers a complete long-term picture of the global propylene market and includes cutting-edge data, reports and forecasts through 2040, with an integrated view of naphtha, propane, methanol and other feedstocks through the propylene value chain.
Key features at a glance:
- Detailed global propylene supply/demand balances for every country in the world
- Integrated and realistic view of feedstock supply and derivative demand
- Comprehensive propylene production capacities itemized by operator, location, technology and size
- Market price, cost and margin forecasts for ethylene in all major market centres of the world, including key assumptions for energy, feedstocks, operating costs and capital costs
The service includes a graphical user interface and offers the following:
- Propylene strategic outlook analysis report
- Propylene capacity and projects in a Microsoft Excel data file
- Propylene supply/demand balances in a Microsoft Excel data file
- Propylene prices, costs and cash margins in a Microsoft Excel data file
For more information on this study, download the brochure by completing the form on this page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.