Discuss your challenges with our solutions experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
Video: Which projects will be sanctioned in 2018 and how do they compare to 2017?
In our last article, we looked at themes for projects that were sanctioned in 2017 and what operators and supply chain can learn going forward. On the back of a series of client questions, we created a short video detailing which projects we foresee going ahead this year. In the video, Research Director Angus Rodger answers these questions:
- What are the factors driving FIDs?
- What do these trends mean for the service sector?
- Where are the FID hotspots?
- Will we see more interest in deepwater?
- Will we see a return to bigger projects in 2019?
- Will Australia see a second LNG boom?
Upstream FIDs jump in 2017: What's changed?
32 projects and 12 billion boe of reserves sanctioned, but developments are getting leanerBuy this report