Our weekly series of Russia/Ukraine briefings is designed to keep you informed on the impact and challenges the war presents to the oil and gas, mining and metals, power and renewables, corporate and petrochemicals sectors.
This week our focus is on European power markets. We look at:
- Europe’s energy mix and dependencies – and the impact of rapidly rising prices
- The EU’s far-reaching energy policy response
- Short-term options to cut Germany’s reliance on Russian gas
- Power price implications of accelerating the growth of renewables
- The role of centralised auctions and corporate and institutional Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs).
Plus, a snapshot of the latest global geopolitical, economic and corporate implications of the ongoing conflict.
Get the briefing
Fill in the form at the top of the page for your complimentary copy. And subscribe to the Inside Track to ensure you don’t miss out on future briefings.