Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables
Access leading market analysis on the transformation of the global electricity industry.
Discuss your challenges with our Power & Renewables experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
The global electricity sector is in the early stages of its most dramatic transformation in over a century. The rapid expansion of distributed energy, combined with the new-found availability of data and analytics for utilities, will reshape how the world generates, distributes and consumes power.
What is Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables?
Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables' solar, storage, grid edge, wind and power analysts deliver actionable insight into the state and the future of the global electricity sector, backed by exclusive relationships with industry partners, proprietary models, and an ever-expanding executive network.
Wood Mackenzie's market insights, data and analysts help you tackle the toughest questions across the global energy market, including:
- What’s the ROI of commercial energy storage system?
- How do rate tariffs impact customer adoption of DG?
- Which emerging solar markets are viable for our business?
- How will distributed resources and microgrids reshape power management?
- Can solar survive without government incentives?
- Is solar adoption driving residential energy storage deployments?
- How are utility business models adapting to the increase in distributed generation?
- When will solar be more economic than natural gas?
With market research, authoritative news, and events coverage, Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables is the leading information services provider for the next-generation electricity system.
Learn more about our research areas.
U.S. utility scale solar projects with asset level details
distributed solar assets tracked quarterly
year outlooks and installation activity