North America Power & Renewables Service
Unrivalled insight into the North American power marketplace
Capture the impacts that technology, regulation, growth and underlying fuel prices are having on electricity prices, demand and generation infrastructure.
Discuss your challenges with our Power & Renewables experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
Emerging technologies, volatile gas and coal prices, and the growing use of renewables continue to challenge grid operators, developers and utilities.
The North America Power & Renewables Service will help you identify opportunities and guide adjustments to successfully evolve alongside the electricity industry. With our robust offering, you‘ll have the ability to track the electricity market as it is today and plan your strategy towards a more decentralised and complex world.
Features at a glance
Make sense of the complex regional and sub-regional electricity markets with integrated analyses connecting power markets with commodity markets. A one-stop shop for historical and forecast power and renewables data, the North America Power & Renewables Service is a platform that combines data and functionality, allowing users to see the full picture.
For added functionality, the associated North America Power & Renewables Tool enables users to quickly chart forecast variables to analyze swings in generation, pricing and long-term trends in energy costs. Access to this service includes:
- Long- and short-term analyses and forecasts for ERCOT, Midwest, Southeast, Northwest, WECC and Canada
- Hourly Energy pricing, new-entrant viability and value drivers for 100+ markets
- Market data on 18,000 generating units
- Detailed retirement analysis and clean coal requirements for 1,000+ units
- Tracking of 12,000 miles of new proposed transmission projects
- 20-year forward capacity market projections including PJM, NYISO, ISO-NE and MISO
- RPS market detail, Renewables Compliance modelling and Tier 1 REC prices
- Tier 1 REC price forecasts
miles of tracked, new proposed transmission projects
year wholesale and retail price forecast
Designed for you
Learn how the North America Power & Renewables Service can help.