Global Solar Markets Service
Understand the factors shaping solar markets and steer your organisation towards the biggest opportunities.
Discuss your challenges with our Power & Renewables experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
While the opportunity has never been greater for the global solar market as a whole, there still exists uncertainty in local markets due to ever-changing policies, new auction and tender schemes, price disparity and new business models.
The Solar PV Markets Service provides the most in-depth analysis of the global solar market including market forecasts, policies, prices and vendors. Our suite of research and tools will help you to grow profitably in both maturing and emerging markets.
Features at a glance
The Solar PV Markets Service provides you with annual access to research reports, data tools, analysts and conference passes that will help you to make sound strategic business decisions.
The service includes:
- Topical market reports & insights: We provide customers with in-depth and timely analysis spanning policies, companies and current events that are shaping solar markets around the globe.
- Quarterly Global Solar PV Outlook: The quarterly Global Solar PV Outlook provides insights into major developments for the global solar landscape, offering an assessment of the trajectory of the market and providing scenario-based demand forecasts by country. The analysis spans across market segments - residential, commercial, industrial and utility-scale.
- Regional reports: These reports identify key trends and changes in solar activity and pricing that shape the solar opportunity moving forward in key regional markets: Americas, APAC, Europe, and Middle East & Africa.
- Solar Data Hub: An on-demand data analysis and visualization tool.
- Conference passes: Subscription comes with passes to GTM events so you can network with energy executives at GTM's flagship Solar Summit.
reports delivered annually
of projects across all stages of development tracked
access to our solar analyst team
Designed for you
Learn how the Solar PV Markets Service can help.