Report summaryThe refinery is located at Bor, 150km south-east of Belgrade, and has good rail links. It treats anodes from the adjacent Bor smelter. Although mining and smelting commenced at Bor in 1904, a 12kt/a refinery was only commissioned in 1938. A new refinery was built in 1946 with a capacity of 38kt/a cathode and was expanded to a capacity of 130kt/a in 1973 and to 165kt/a in 1978. Plans for a further expansion to 175kt/a cathode in 1990 were not implemented due to the uncertain political...
This report includes 2 file(s)
- Bor copper refinery PDF - 648.16 KB 5 Pages, 5 Tables, 3 Figures
- Bor copper refinery.xls XLS - 693.00 KB