Report summaryThe company was founded in 1757 for the production of iron bars. In 1908 it changed its business to the production of electrolytically refined copper cathodes. The plant was closed down in 1918 following the revolution and did not re-commence operations until 1923. By the early 1930s capacity was 15kt/a cathode. Expansions continued and by 1950 the capacity was 80kt/a. In 1992 the plant became independent of the state. The tankhouse treats anodes from an on-site casting plant, which in...
This report includes 2 file(s)
- Kyshtym copper refinery PDF - 664.71 KB 5 Pages, 4 Tables, 2 Figures
- Kyshtym copper refinery.xls XLS - 690.50 KB