Asset report

Tilden iron ore mine

From

$1,350.00

Get this report

From

$1,350.00

Get this report as part of a subscription

Enquire about Subscriptions

Already have subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

For further information about this report submit the form below.

Report summary

Tilden is a surface mine in the Marquette Iron Range in Michigan's Upper Peninsula approximately eight kilometres southwest of the city of Ishpeming. Cliffs owns 85% of Tilden with US Steel controlling the remaining 15% of the operation. Each partner assumes its pro rata share of production though additional or reduced tonnage can be delivered under certain circumstances.Tilden produces magnetite pellets with a marketable grade of 65% Fe and sells its production to customers in the US and Canada.

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Tilden iron ore mine

    PDF 313.99 KB

  • Document

    Tilden.xls

    XLS 212.00 KB

  • Document

    Empire.xls

    XLS 203.50 KB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
  • Summary and key issues
  • Location maps
  • Participation
  • Geology
  • Reserves and resources
  • Production
  • Operations
  • Infrastructure
  • Costs
  • Sales contracts
  • Economic assumptions

Tables and charts

This report includes 13 images and tables including:

Images

  • Detail Map
  • Production
  • Cash cost

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Participation
  • Marketable reserves (at 01/01/17)
  • Production
  • Operations
  • Infrastructure
  • Cash cost
  • Capital cost
  • Product quality
  • Economic assumptions

You may be interested in

    
            
            
            
            
            
            
    

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4699
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1900
  • Asia Pacific:
    +61 2 8224 8898