About the report
US Solar Market Insight® is a report on the state of the US solar market by Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables and the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)® which is published quarterly. Our analysts collect granular data on the US solar market from nearly 200 utilities, state agencies, installers and manufacturers. This data is essential for our report in which we identify and analyze trends in US solar demand, solar manufacturing and pricing by state and market segment. With the help of our sophisticated data set, we aim to forecast solar demand in the US over the next five years.
Are you a member of SEIA?
Use code SEIAMEMBER at checkout to get your exclusive membership discount.
Our coverage in the report comprises all 50 individual states and Washington, D.C. Our report offers detailed data and forecasts on demand for solar energy by market segment by state.
What's in this report?
The full report is 60 pages in length and includes detailed, written insights from our analysts as well as state-level breakdowns of installations, costs, manufacturing and demand projections.
- Installations by market segment for all 50 US states plus Washington, D.C.
- Installed cost by market segment
- Demand projections for the next 5 to 10 years by market segment and state
- State-by-state strategic market analysis
- Component supply and pricing across the value chain