Gato do Mato and Sul de Gato do Mato
Gato do Mato is a deepwater pre-salt oil and gas discovery located in the Santos Basin. Shell won the extension of its Gato do Mato discovery in the second PSC Round and the first well was drilled in August 2019. Shell is still evaluating the development solution for the project and FID is yet to be taken. Gato do Mato contains 70% of the reserves and Sul de Gato do Mato field the remaining 30%. For a full analysis, please assess Gato do Mato and Sul de Gato do Mato models together.