Wood Mackenzie has produced a highly detailed wallmap of the World’s Bauxite Mines, Alumina Refineries and Aluminium Smelters.
Every asset is named and its capacity shown in Mt/a.
The map enables you to gain a rapid appreciation of the location and relative importance of the world’s mines, refineries and smelters, the Mt/a capacity of each mine, refinery and smelter and each country’s production capacity.
The map also includes informative charts showing
- Primary aluminium smelter production by region (%)
- Primary aluminium smelting production of the top ten companies
- Bauxite production of the top ten companies,
- Alumina refining production of the top ten companies
- Primary aluminium smelter CAPEX and prices (2000 - 2020)
This wall map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the Bauxite, Alumina and Aluminium sector. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on high quality paper
- Couriered to you when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition