Limited time offer - buy a map for HALF price only $375 (50% saving). Use code map50% at checkout. Limited stock available.
Our detailed wallmap of Canada's oil sands. The map provides locations of existing and planned projects, upgrading and refining infrastructure, licensed blocks and key pipelines. An insert map of North America shows existing and planned pipeline export routes from the oil sands region. The map also includes the following charts relevant to the oil sands: Oil sands remaining resource by company Oil sands land ownership by company Yearly oil sands capital spend by company Canadian heavy crude exports by destination Canadian heavy crude takeaway capacity This map is invaluable to anyone interested in Canada's oil sands. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition