Our detailed wallmap of South East Asia showing the latest information about the oil, gas and power infrastructure in the region.
The map shows developed and undeveloped oil and gas fields, active CBM and conventional blocks, refineries, LNG flows and terminals, oil and gas pipelines, power stations and piracy/terrorism incidents within South East Asia.
In addition, the map also includes charts detailing the following:
- Discovered reserves by country (2007-2016)
- South-Eastern Asia hydrocarbon production by company peer group
- South-Eastern Asia LNG demand,
- South-Eastern Asia oil product balances (2010-2025) and energy security
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the South East Asia energy sector. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition