Our detailed wallmap showing the latest oil and gas information for West Africa.
The map shows active, relinquished and open blocks, oil and gas fields, wells, planned and existing pipelines, LNG plants, refineries, terminals, gas processing plants and operators.
Insert maps give more detailed views of Cote d`Ivoire and Ghana, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon, Nigeria, Gabon, Angola and Congo
This map gives you a rapid appreciation of:
- The scale and nature of the oil and gas business
- Which operators are active in each country
- The location of the main oil and gas projects
- The level of infrastructure
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the West African energy sector. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on high quality paper
- Couriered to you when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition