Access the webinar recording by submitting the form in the right column. In this webinar, our power, energy storage and hydrogen experts shared their insightful research findings on the Australian market.
- Australia will see 82% decline in wholesale power prices by 2050 driven by renewables surge
- Renewables as a share of peak load will reach as high 140% by 2030
- Green hydrogen projects from hybrid onshore wind and solar will compete with blue hydrogen as early as 2027
- Hydrogen and derivatives is not all about cost – life-cycle emissions are needed to avoid EU’s carbon tariff
- Lithium spot prices have come down by more than 50% this year compared to the peaks of 2022 due to softening EV demand globally
- Cost of grid-scale storage in China will fall by 50% over the next decade, faster than anywhere else in the world
Robert Liew, Director, APAC Power & Renewables Research
Antoine Gaudin, Managing Consultant, Asia Pacific Energy Transition Practice
Kashish Shah, Senior Research Analyst, APAC Energy Storage
Flor Lucia De la Cruz, Principal Analyst, Hydrogen and Emerging Technologies
More insights on the Australian power markets can be found below:
- Australia leads global market for battery energy storage systems
- Australia’s energy revolution: the promise of battery storage and hydrogen
Feel free to email email@example.com for any enquiries or meeting requests with our experts.