Polyethylene Global Supply Demand Analytics Service
The world consumed over 95 million tonnes of polyethylene in 2017 but will need over 125 million tonnes by 2025 to meet anticipated global demand growth. Thanks to its versatility, polyethylene has a wide range of end uses, so understanding demand from these various end use segments is key to understand polyethylene markets.
Geographical demand centres also play an important role. Like other petrochemicals, China continues to invest in large amounts of new polyethylene capacity to meet local demand growth. Many polyethylene investments are also made in areas with inexpensive feedstocks, such as the Middle East and North America, and inter-regional trade is an important balancing mechanism for the global market.
The polyethylene market’s complexity and global competitiveness requires you to have a comprehensive view of global supply and demand, price forecasts and petrochemical feedstock trends. The Polyethylene Global Supply Demand Analytics Service offers a complete long-term picture of the global polyethylene market and includes cutting-edge data, reports and forecasts through 2040, with an integrated view of crude oil, ethylene and other key feedstocks through the polyethylene value chain.
Key features at a glance:
- Detailed global polyethylene supply/demand balances for every major producing and consuming country in the world
- Integrated and realistic view of demand by conversion process, including film, sheet, injection moulding and blow moulding
- Comprehensive polyethylene production capacities itemized by operator, location, technology and size
- Market price, cost and margin forecasts for polyethylene in all major market centres of the world, including key assumptions for energy, feedstocks, operating costs and capital costs
The service includes a graphical user interface and offers the following:
- Polyethylene strategic outlook analysis report
- Polyethylene capacity and projects in a Microsoft Excel data file
- Polyethylene supply/demand balances in a Microsoft Excel data file
- Polyethylene prices, costs and cash margins in a Microsoft Excel data file
- Polyethylene trade flows in a Microsoft Excel data file
For more information on this study, download the brochure by completing the form on this page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.