Energy Storage Service
Uncover energy storage technologies and business models that are changing the dynamic of today's power system.
Discuss your challenges with our Power & Renewables experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
Until very recently, energy storage was a nascent technology with still-to-be-proven value streams. However, this flexible technology has quickly become the cornerstone of utility-scale and customer-sited project planning, and is strengthening the reliability and resilience of electricity delivery.
The Energy Storage Service will help you uncover the revenue streams and business opportunities most relevant to your project. It provides a foundation in the economics, market landscape and technology advancements that is essential to formulating innovative strategies in the energy storage market.
Features at a glance
It is essential to understand the nexus of technology and market enablement to favourably deploy this flexible technology that is quickly becoming the cornerstone of energy projects.
The Energy Storage Service provides a combination of in-depth market analysis and engagement with key players. Our team tracks and analyses deployments and company landscape to deliver comprehensive insight into the economics and trends that are shaping the energy storage market. This is coupled with meaningful conversations at GTM conferences and through its peer network, the Grid Edge Executive Council.
This service offers:
- Topical Market Reports and Insights: Through a blend of quantitative and qualitative analysis, our team provide insight into global market trends, industry drivers, utility technology and deployment strategies, vendor strategies, and the effects of shifting regulation and policy.
- U.S. Energy Storage Monitor: Co-authored with ESA, the U.S. Energy Storage Monitor is the industry standard for quarterly national and state-level energy storage deployment figures, costs, forecasts and policy analysis.
- Global Energy Storage Briefing: The quarterly briefing is a global market outlook on energy storage that provides an overview of trends and drivers in the global market with a full value chain analysis.
- Energy Storage Data Hub: Detailed data on projects, suppliers and forecasts globally, coupled with policy and regulation tracking and wholesale market prices. (Learn more about the Storage Data Hub.)
- Grid Edge Council + Trailblazers: The Grid Edge Council connects industry leaders to discuss and collaborate pressing challenges. Trailblazers is our partnership with technology incubators that connects established energy players with start-ups.
- U.S. Energy Storage Summit: Complimentary tickets to the annual GTM conference covering all facets of the energy storage market.
market reports delivered annually
lithium-ion battery manufacturing plants tracked
Gigawatts of energy storage projects tracked globally
access to our energy storage analysts
Designed for you
Learn how Energy Storage Service can help.