IMO 2020 Updated analysis of the marine fuel sulphur changes
Alan Gelder, VP Refining, Chemicals & Oil Markets explores how refiners can benefit from this legislation, as well as their potential hurdles.
Why buy this report?
Our latest IMO 2020 insight further develops our outlook on the impacts of the marine fuel sulphur changes. Key developments in this report include:
- More granular analysis of the uptake of sulphur scrubbers in the global shipping fleet, assessing the rate of penetration by vessel type up to 2025
- More detailed analysis of ULSFO supply availability from pure streams and VGO blending, highlighting increased availability in the African and Russian markets
- Additional work on ULSFO pricing, identifying the key price setting drivers for this new fuel specification
- Our latest forecasts for fuel prices and crude differentials consistent with our H2 2017 Brent price forecast and global refined product imbalances
- To download and view a sample file click here