Asset Report

Arnold (EW 963)

From

$1,700.00

You can pay by card or invoice

From

$1,700.00

You can pay by card or invoice

Get this Asset Report as part of a subscription

Enquire about subscriptions

Already have a subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

Report summary

Arnold (EW 963) is a small oil field located in the southeastern part of the Ewing Bank protraction area of the Central US Gulf of Mexico. Onstream in 1998, the field was initially developed via two wells and a subsea manifold tied back to Marathon's Lobster platform, located 13 kilometres (8 miles) to the northeast in EW 873. A third well was completed and brought onstream in early-2008. Marathon operates the field with 62.5% interest, while Chevron holds the remaining 37.5%. ...

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Arnold (EW 963)

    PDF 2.90 MB

  • Document

    Arnold (EW 963)

    XLS 241.50 KB

  • Document

    Arnold (EW 963)

    ZIP 3.06 MB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
  • Summary
  • Location maps
  • Production
    • Cash flow
    • Discount rate and date
    • Inflation rate
    • Oil price
    • Gas price
    • Global Economic Model (GEM) file
  • Economic analysis

Tables and charts

This report includes 13 images and tables including:

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Production: Table 1
  • Production: Table 2
  • Cash Flow
  • Economic analysis: Table 2
  • Economic analysis: Table 3

Images

  • Index Map
  • Field Map
  • Production Profile
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2018
  • Remaining Present Value Price Sensitivities

You may be interested in

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4400
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1600
  • Asia Pacific:
    +65 6518 0800