Deal Insight

INPEX acquires 9.99% of Block 14 in Angola from Total

This report is currently unavailable

This report is currently unavailable

Get this Deal Insight as part of a subscription

Enquire about subscriptions

Already have a subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

Report summary

On 21 August 2012, Total announced it had agreed to sell INPEX a 9.99% indirect interest in Block 14, Angola. Total will retain a 10.01% stake. The deal sees Total's original 20% interest transferred to a new Total affiliate, in which INPEX will become a shareholder. The deepwater block contains three producing projects, plus several still to be developed. We forecast peak production of around 300,000 b/d by 2019. Our base case valuation of the deal is US$1.1 billion (discounted at ...

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    INPEX acquires 9.99% of Block 14 in Angola from Total

    PDF 1.24 MB

Table of contents

Tables and charts

This report includes 8 images and tables including:

Tables

  • Executive summary: Table 1
  • Deal analysis: Table 1
  • Deal analysis: Table 2
  • Oil & gas pricing and assumptions: Table 1
  • Oil & gas pricing and assumptions: Table 2

Images

  • Block 14 Angola
  • Block 14 fields by development status
  • 9.99% stake in Block 14 - sensitivities chart

You may be interested in

Asset Report

Lianzi (Angola)

Asset Report

Block 14 Lucapa

Asset Report

Lianzi (Congo)

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4400
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1600
  • Asia Pacific:
    +65 6518 0800