World Coal Trade Wall Map
Our detailed World Coal Trade Wallmap showing the latest information about international thermal and metallurgical coal exports.
The map shows coal trade flows, global exports of thermal, metallurgical, and total coal, the destination of exports from each country and the trade figures on a total, regional, and country basis for 2015.
The map gives you a rapid appreciation of:
- The scale and nature of international coal trade
- The major coal exporting and importing countries
- The destination and amount of coal exports on regional and individual country basis
In addition, informative charts highlight exports by country and imports by region for metallurgical, thermal and total coal.
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in world coal trade. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition