Buy a map for HALF price, only $375 (50% saving). Use code map50% at checkout.
Our highly detailed wallmap showing the latest gas developments in China.
The map includes detailed inset maps for the key producing areas which import piped gas into the Chinese market: Turkmenistan, East Siberia and West Siberia, and the key areas of gas demand in China: Beijing, Shanghai and Guangdong.
Current and future gas pipelines, LNG import terminals and key gas-fired electricity generating stations are shown and charts show forecasts of future Chinese gas supply and demand.
The map provides a rapid appreciation of the scale and nature of the gas industry in China, the key sources of gas and the key gas import facilities LNG terminals and pipelines.
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the Chinese gas sector. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition