LNG Short-term Analytics
Understand the near-term dynamics of the LNG market to make informed strategic decisions with comprehensive and timely fundamental data.
Expert and timely LNG market insights to support your decisions
The LNG market is growing rapidly as the world moves to a cleaner energy mix, with an increasing proportion traded on a short-term basis, supporting liquidity. It is complex, impacted by oil, coal, carbon price dynamics, wider natural gas supply/demand balances and corporate strategies.
Our LNG Short-term Analytics service provides detailed reports covering every LNG liquefaction plant and LNG importing market, pricing outlook as well as tracking LNG inventory in key markets to provide a detailed understanding of the LNG market so you can make informed strategic decisions.
Features at a glance
- Gas/LNG Executive Summary: the latest weekly fundamental and pricing, covering European gas, US gas, and LNG markets and updates of the latest shipping trends and routes.
- LNG Voyage Tracker: Weekly updated loadings and discharges down to ship and terminal level. Loaded and discharge volumes calibrated monthly, with by voyage boil-off and heel requirements estimates.
- LNG Storage Tracker: weekly analysis of key metrics to determine effective floating inventory levels by supply plant, along with estimated month-end inventory levels in key LNG importing markets such as Korea and Japan, and gas storage in Europe and America.
- Global LNG price outlook for the next 18 - 24 months, updated monthly with a detailed market analysis.
- LNG Demand Tracker: reports on every importing country, including within country dynamics of key importing markets, backed up by a monthly data pack.
- LNG Supply Tracker: data covering every liquefaction terminal and an 18-24 month LNG production forecast based on the latest upstream data sources.
- LNG Tender Tracker: a consolidated summary of published buy-side tenders (Jan 2019 to present) allows you to download and accurately forecast residual spot demand by country.
Designed to help you
- Enhance your pricing strategy with detailed shipping costs and forward charter rates
- Gain a granular view of the LNG market with analysis of changing market dynamics and forecasts
- Build and update your global LNG balances for an accurate representation of the current market
- Ensure business continuity by examining the impact of emerging risks on supply and demand