Sign up today to get the best of our expert insight in your inbox.
Sign up for The Inside Track
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
All the best and unheard interviews from the Grid Edge Innovation Summit | Podcast
Addressing key issues affecting the sector
Back at the start of December, leading industry experts and energy figures converged in Phoenix, Arizona, for the annual Grid Edge Innovation Summit.
As we look ahead to this year’s Solar and Energy Storage event on 21-22 June in San Francisco, we thought we'd dip into the archives and release some of the best interviews and unheard content from last year's summit.
Hear from Wood Mackenzie’s experts and representatives from the leading distribution utilities, software technology developers, public utility commissions (PUCs), and distributed generation players in North America addressing key issues affecting the sector, including the latest insights on grid modernization, distributed energy resources (DER) aggregation technologies and transportation and building electrification.
Featuring on this episode:
- Aimee Bailey, Director of Innovation and Portfolio Management, National Grid Partners
- Kathy Knoop, Manager, EV Stakeholder Solutions, General Motors
- Anna J Siefken, Commercialization Executive, U.S. Department of Energy
- Fahimeh Kazempour,Head, Grid Modernization, Wood Mackenzie
- Giri Iyer, Vice President, Business Development, Sentient Energy, a KES Company
- Vince Faherty, Head of Energy Marketplace & Implementation Partnerships, Google
- Tiya Gordon, Co-Founder, itselectric
Follow @InterchangeShow and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. View the landing page to find all episodes of The Interchange Recharged.