Inform

Canada's Ridley Terminal finds interesting new owners after long process

Get this report

$850

You can pay by card or invoice

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

- FAQ's about online orders
- Find out more about subscriptions

15 July 2019

Canada's Ridley Terminal finds interesting new owners after long process

Report summary

The Canadian federal government announced the sale of its Ridley Coal Terminal, located on Ridley Island in northwest British Columbia. Two New York based private equity firms, AMCI Group and Riverstone Holdings, offered CAN$350M for 90% of the west coast 18 Mt capacity facility with access to Pacific Ocean routes. As part of the process, the remaining 10% is granted to two local First Nations. Metallurgical and thermal coal from Canadian mines is exported through the deepest natural port in North America.

Table of contents

  • No table of contents specified

Tables and charts

No table or charts specified

What's included

This report contains:

  • Document

    Canada's Ridley Terminal finds interesting new owners after long process

    PDF 845.09 KB

Trusted by leading organisations