The COP26 ended in Glasgow on 13 November, a day later than scheduled. Nearly 200 countries are signatories to the Glasgow Climate Pact – underpinning the 2015 Paris Agreement to limit the average increase in global temperatures well below 2 °C pre-industrial times. With agreement of Article 6, the Paris rulebook is finally complete.
Join Wood Mackenzie Experts on November 18 as they cover every aspect of COP26 and its implications for the energy and natural resources industries and what the outcome of the talks will mean for the industry.
On the Agenda:
- Emissions goals and NDCs: what has been announced, what does it mean, and what comes next
- Implications for energy markets
- The end of Coal?
- Carbon markets and Article 6
Wood Mackenzie Speakers:
- Ed Crooks, Vice-Chair, Americas
- Simon Flowers, Chairman, and Chief Analyst
- Prakash Sharma, Head of Markets & Transition
- Murray Douglas, Research Director Markets & Transition
- Elena Belletti, Head of Carbon
- Shirley Zhang, Principal Analyst APAC Thermal Coal Market
- David Brown, Head of Markets & Transition, Americas
- Anthony Knuston, Principal Analyst Coal
To register please complete your details via the form on the right-hand side of this page.
We are running two virtual sessions:
- APAC/EMEA will run 4:00pm - 5:00pm Singapore / 8:00am - 9:00am London.
- EMEA/US will run 3:00pm - 4:00pm London / 10:00am - 11:00am NYC.
Contact us for further information.