In an increasingly competitive environment, having visibility of upcoming projects is essential for Oilfield Services (OFS) companies to focus on the most viable prospects. To prioritise tendering activity and increase business development exposure, you need to identify and screen opportunities in the pre-FID phase, and your project's associated service requirements.
Global Project Tracker (GPT) is an online pre-FID greenfield equipment and services quantification tool. By combining the output of Wood Mackenzie’s Global Economic Model and upstream database with Infield Systems' proprietary database, it delivers a unique solution incorporating field economic scenarios into the infrastructure level.
Find insightful answers to key questions:
- Where are there opportunities in the Pre-FID phase?
- What is the demand forecast under different oil prices?
- Which opportunities are viable based on underlying filed economics and FID status?
- What is the complete construction cycle for key projects?
Use Global Project Tracker to:
- Run different breakeven, discount rate and development cost deflation scenarios across the offshore facilities, SURF, SPS and conventional sectors.
- Segment and quantify the market, down to the kit and Capex detail level and manipulate by differing cost categories, geography, operator, equipment and material type.
- Quantify your core/addressable market under differing scenarios, setting this market in context to the wider offshore industry and identify opportunities for your sales function to pursue.
You may also like:
Infield Analytics: Use our online interactive dashboard system to see a historic and forecasted view of upstream oil and gas sectors, based on offshore infrastructure, from both an EPIC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) Capex and installation count perspective.
Infield Reports: Understand market dynamics, key developments, companies active and planned projects in each region, with both EPCI capex and installation information to give you a holistic view of the offshore market.
Click the banner below to find out more about our technical services offerings