At a time when market conditions are fluctuating, it’s never been more important to stay one step ahead.
Our steel research helps you stay ahead by giving you a full picture of the steel industry, enhanced by our in-depth understanding of the global energy sector. We span the full value chain - from raw materials (iron ore and metallurgical coal) to finished steel, applying a consistent methodology to our data at every stage.
This unique approach allows us to provide accurate revenue, costs, margin and cash-flow information, so that you can identify trends and forecast future market dynamics out to 2035.
Use our steel research to:
- Evaluate risk and value supporting decision-making in portfolio optimisation
- Understand changing cost structures and competitiveness
- Access revenue, costs, margins, cash flows and benchmarking to formulate strategies
- Answer complex questions on production, consumption, trade and prices
- Analyse future production revenue, capital, operating costs and cash flow
- Forecast evolving market dynamics and factors that will impact the industry to aid planning
Our steel research offering includes:
Steel Cost Service and Tool - Improve your strategy with our asset-by-asset analysis of steel costs, margins and operational parameters and unique steel plant asset reports.
Steel Markets Service - Gain an in-depth view across the global steel industry value chain and carry out rigorous analysis using our trusted price data and forecasts.
Global Economic Model- Steel - Value operations, projects and companies in the global steel industry. Screen for investment opportunities, and benchmark assets based on cost and operating margin.
Find out more
To discover more, register your interest below and we will contact you.