Which fields will supply PETRONAS' Malaysia LNG?
PETRONAS plans to use resources in East Malaysia and Western Brunei to supply its upcoming Malaysia LNG (MLNG) project. But which regional fields are best suited to this development? And which prospects can be monetised most efficiently?
Our multi client study, 'The West Borneo Gas Queue' enables you to identify developments that will be at the vanguard of supply. Use it to:
- Review each field’s characteristics and monetisation profile
- Determine probable production timescales, netback prices and breakevens
- Assess domestic and regional gas markets and MLNG’s export options
- Evaluate PETRONAS’ strategy for East Malaysia’s domestic gas resources.
- Identify fields best suited to floating LNG (FLNG) or MLNG
- Explore Brunei's LNG capacity to monetize fields not targeted by MLNG or FLNG.
The study contains dynamic tools and scenario analysis that enable you to:
- Benchmark discoveries by field and assess compatibility with various LNG projects
- Evaluate CapEx, OpEx and breakevens for 44 fields using detailed scenario analysis and data
- Review dynamic scenarios for each development including geology, corporate factors and monetisation characteristics
- Understand the M&A landscape and determine the best investment opportunities
Get in touch
Contact a Consultant
Ilke Karayigitoglu, Director, Gas and Power Consulting