Global fiscal trends and benchmarking
Discuss your challenges with our consulting team
Fiscal terms have a significant influence on investment outcomes, with volatile price and costs affecting project economics. More countries than ever are reviewing their fiscal terms now to ensure their international competitiveness.
Our multi-client study 'A balancing act: Global fiscal trends and benchmarking', examines trends in fiscal policy change, benchmarks 150+ fiscal systems in different scenarios and compares fiscal attractiveness with fiscal stability, prospectivity and cost environment.
The study includes three elements that deliver analysis and insight into the competitiveness and stability of fiscal systems:
- Global trends - examining trends in changing fiscal policies
- Benchmarking - exploring the performance of current fiscal systems against government objectives
- Indices - attractiveness of each fiscal system based on fiscal stability, prospectivity and cost environment
Learn more about our global fiscal multi-client study from Graham Kellas, Senior Vice President of Global Fiscal Research, including:
- Why are countries opening new exploration licensing rounds?
- How can governments make these rounds most attractive to explorers?
- What are the three things to assess fiscal attractiveness?
Get in touch
Find out how our analysis and insight into the competitiveness and stability of fiscal systems can help your business.
David Barrowman, Vice President of Energy Consulting
More multi-client studies
European oil storage: Turning the tanks
Understand what the increase in demand for European heavy oil storage means for your business and the wider market.
Southern Cone: Natural gas opportunities
Make smarter decisions in the Southern Cone natural gas market and understand its changing outlook.
Heavy oils: The future
Identify and examine the most important factors affecting heavy oil production and storage to 2035.
The Bauxite puzzle: connecting the pieces
Identify and examine the most important factors affecting the outlook for bauxite supply and demand.
West Borneo's gas queue
Our multi client study, 'The West Borneo Gas Queue' enables you to identify developments that will be at the vanguard of supply.